Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is an American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Doctor Strange. It is a film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, produced by Marvel Studios and released by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (MCU). Sam Raimi directed the picture. This movie stars Benedict Cumberbatch, Xochitl Gomez, Elizabeth Olsen, and Benedict Wong, who are the leading stars in the movie. Stephen Strange must cross the treacherous environment of the universe to preserve the Earth from the mad deity Nightmare in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will be the second Doctor Strange film. During the film, Doctor Strange will explore the multiverse and will encounter new and dangerous entities. He will team up with Scarlet Witch to protect the world from these threats. Wanda, on the other hand, transforms into Scarlettwitch and betrays Steven Strange. You will undoubtedly appreciate this film due to the limitless truths. Characters move from one reality to another, with each universe having its own set of rules that the travelers are unaware of. With so many choices, this 2-hour 6-minute will not bore you at all. The plot isn’t really interesting; it’s a one-liner. However, with Sam Raimi’s directing, this straightforward plot film has become a must-see for all Marvel fans.
The casting of this film is very good. We’ve all heard about Benedict Cumberbatch’s performance. This guy tries his hardest to leave an impression on his admirers. Benedict Cumberbatch was also nominated for Best Actors for the film The Power of Dog in the previous year 2022. He explains his position as Doctor Strange and his versions in this film as well. There’s no need to justify his performance anymore.
When it comes to Elizabeth Olsen, who plays Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, has done an outstanding job. In this film, she portrays Scarlettwitch as well as a variation. We know that Scarlett witch will be shown at her best in this picture, and it’s not easy to shift a character that dramatically. However, Elizabeth Olsen did an excellent job here.
Other notable cast members include Xochitl Gomez as America Chavez and Benedict Wong as Sorcerer Supreme Wong. Xochitl Gomez, in particular, has done an excellent job. She describes her character in a really lovely way in a very short amount of time. Rachel Anne McAdams as Christine and Patrick Stewart as Charles X are other notable performances.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Review
I personally like this movie. The stunning Visuals, endless realities, cast performances, direction, and the perfect combination of comedy, action, thrill, and horror elements. There are many factors that can decide the good point in this movie. Let’s discuss all of them.
Good points about Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness:
- The film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is extremely stunning. The aesthetics in this film are superior to those in any prior Marvel picture. I first learned about Marvel’s excellent visual work when I saw Doctor Strange in 2016. The visual effects in this picture are significantly superior to those in the previous installment. Until and unless we witness Avatar 2, this film will undoubtedly be nominated for Oscars in 2023 and is capable of winning an Oscar for stunning visual effects.
- The director is the film’s second finest feature. When we learned that the new film will be directed by Sam Raimi, our level of anticipation skyrocketed. His directing is excellent. He transformed a simple story into a really entertaining picture. “The greatest Magician in the universe is not Doctor Strange or Ancient One, but Sam Raimi,” I say.
- We all know how much Sam Raimi enjoys making horror movies. There are a couple of scary moments in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. The usage of horror elements is limited in order to keep the film inside the PG-13 rating.
- This is one of Marvel’s finest action films. All Marvel films are known for their action sequences. However, the aesthetics and camerawork enhance the terror of these combat situations. The action level of Marvel films does not need to be explained.
- In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, this is the cruelest and most grim film. Sam Raimi flirts with the PG-13 rating, making this film appropriate for both youngsters and adults.
- Instead of a one-liner tale, Sam Raimi creates a masterpiece. You will never get the impression that this film is simply about action and comic stories. In this film, Sam Raimi included several scary sequences. Instead of being gloomy and somber, the film will make you chuckle at times even if you don’t want to. This nonstop thriller will make you feel emotional. That is Sam Raimi’s magic.
- We don’t pay attention to the cast performance in any Marvel film. Because we’ve never had an issue with the actors in any of the Marvel films. You’ll also notice the excellent work of the entire cast and crew, as well as others.
- The greatest guy, according to Sam Raimi’s directing, is the Cameraman, not Superman, Spiderman, or Batman. There are a few instances throughout the film when the cameraman has additional difficulties. The cameramen do incredible work in the trailer as well.
- Even if you know what will happen in the End-Credit Scene, never, ever try to miss it in a Marvel movie. This End-Credit Scene is unlike any other in the film. Don’t worry about spoilers; the end credit scene will definitely surprise you.
Drawbacks of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
There are no significant flaws in this film. Its only flaw is its length. The film might last a bit longer. Perhaps 30 minutes. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is a two-hour and six-minute film. And it’s tough to illustrate all variables in such a short time. More interpersonal interaction, character development, proper screen time for America Chavez, and the extended battle sequence at the end of the film are all needed. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will be the perfect film and the best Marvel film as a result of this. However, it is not yet a flawless film. I hope I could witness another 30-40 minutes of this film. Overall, I like the movie. It’s entertaining.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is based on the Marvel Comics character Doctor Strange. Benedict Cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olsen, Xochitl Gomez, and Benedict Wong are the leading stars in this movie. The plot is very simple, but this movie has become a must-see for all Marvel fans. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is one of Marvel’s finest action films. Director Sam Raimi flirts with the PG-13 rating, making this film appropriate for both youngsters and adults.
The aesthetics in this film are superior to those in any prior Marvel picture. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is a two-and-a-half-hour film. Reviewer says Sam Raimi creates a nonstop thriller that will make you feel emotional. The film’s only flaw is its length, which is tough to illustrate all variables in such a short time.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Official Trailer
I hope you like our article. For more content like this, Visit The InClouder.